Welcome to Sensiplan!
Sensiplan™ is an evidence-based, peer-reviewed method of family planning developed over a period of decades in Germany. Reply fertility educators trained for two years with German medical instructors, and we are excited to introduce Sensiplan for the first time North America.
Sensiplan is a sympto-thermal method, meaning it tracks both physical symptoms (“sympto”) and body temperature (“thermo”). It can be used by couples trying to become pregnant, couples trying to avoid pregnancy, or by patients to help monitor their health. Of the various methods of fertility awareness, Sensiplan is the method with the greatest number of research studies and highest effectiveness for avoiding pregnancy.
Why choose Sensiplan?
For couples seeking to avoid pregnancy, Sensiplan has an established track record of effectiveness. As an alternative to conventional birth control, Sensiplan has many benefits:
- no side effects
- highly effective when practiced properly
- promotes shared responsibility by woman and man
- promotes communication and intimacy
- can be used to become pregnant or to avoid pregnancy
- has other benefits for health monitoring and healthcare management
- environmentally friendly
- requires no drugs or devices
- can be used over course of reproductive life
Become a Patient
Reply is welcoming new patients for Sensiplan education. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 919.230.2100 or visit our Become a Patient page.