Welcome to the Marquette Model!
The Marquette Model (MM) system was developed by professional nurses and physicians at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the late 1990s. The method uses the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor, a handheld device that can be used at home. The monitor measures hormone levels in urine to estimate the beginning and end of the fertile window. The information recorded by the monitor can then be used alone or in combination with physical observations of cervical mucus, basal body temperature, or other biological indicators of fertility to determine the fertile window.
Why choose Marquette?
The Marquette Model is a good choice for:
- couples seeking to space pregnancies
- couples struggling with infertility
- breastfeeding women
- perimenopausal women
- women with irregular cycles
- women interested in monitoring their general health
In addition it offers several benefits to its users:
- no side effects
- highly effective when practiced properly
- promotes shared responsibility by woman and man
- promotes communication and intimacy
- can be used to become pregnant or to prevent pregnancy
- has other benefits for health monitoring and healthcare management
Become a Patient
Reply is welcoming new patients for Marquette Model education, available both in-person and via telemedicine. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 919.230.2100 or visit our Become a Patient page.