Welcome to Reply Gynecology!
Whether you’re seeking well-woman or prenatal care, experiencing PMS/painful periods, suffering from infertility/subfertility, or navigating menopause, we are here to help.
At Reply, we work with patients to optimize their health using a cooperative approach to women’s healthcare. This approach relies on an active partnership between patients and their clinical team. Our care is designed to meet the unique and changing needs of women from adolescence through menopause.
- Well-woman care (includes annual exams and Pap tests)
- Pregnancy Care (includes most high-risk pregnancies)
- Infertility/Subfertility Services
- Preconception health
- Fertility awareness (also known as Natural Family Planning or NFP)
- Lifestyle Counseling and Management (includes management of nutrition, fitness, sleep and stress)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Heavy bleeding
- Vaginal discharge or irritation
- Abnormal Pap tests/human papillomavirus (“HPV”)
- Sexually transmitted diseases – screening and treatment
- Uterine fibroids
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Menopause and perimenopause management
- Procedures including hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation, endometrial biopsy, colposcopy, Loop electrocautery excision procedure (LEEP), minimally invasive hysterectomy, and laparoscopy
Become a Patient
Reply is welcoming new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 919.230.2100 or visit our Become a Patient page.