If you are having a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1,
or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
• If you are pregnant, and think you are in labor or have an urgent pregnancy concern, please see our Pregnancy Contact Information below or click here for a downloadable PDF of this information.
• If you are a Reply patient with a non-emergency question or message, please contact us through our patient portal and we will respond the next business day and/or within 24 hours.
• If you are not currently a Reply patient or have another question or message for us, please contact us here, and we will respond the next business day and/or within 24 hours.
• If you would like to become a Reply patient, click here.
Pregnancy Emergency/After Hours Contact Information
Instructions below for paging the after-hours on-call physician for URGENT pregnancy problems.
(Please note, this pager IS NOT active during the normal business hours of Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm)
1. Dial 919.216.2864
2. Wait for a series of beeps
3. Type in your complete 10-digit phone number
4. Enter the # symbol to end the call or simply hang up
5. Please allow 15 minutes for a physician to call you back as he/she may be working in labor and delivery
6. If you do not receive a call back in 15 minutes, please page again
7. If you do not receive a call after the second page, call UNC Labor and Delivery directly at: 984.974.3422
8. If it is after-hours and you think you’re in labor, broke
your water, or have any other emergent concerns, go
directly to Labor and Delivery at UNC Hospital located
on the 4th floor of the Women’s Hospital.
For a Google map to UNC Women’s Hospital, please click here.
During regular business hours (M-F 8am-5pm) pregnant patients also may find these resources helpful for additional questions and concerns:
1. Reply Nurse Advice Line – 919.230.2100 option 2
2. UNC Lactation Services – 984.974.8078
3. UNC Maternity Tours – 984.974.8882; nchealthywoman.org